The Axis Console Table
Item Number: SIG-418-441
Dimensions: 67W x 17.5D x 32.25H
Visit the Caracole Boutique: Located within the Grayson Luxury Beverly Hills Showroom, the Caracole Boutique is a 3,500 SF space dedicated to the newest collections from this high-style designer brand. Browse over a hundred products from the Caracole line, hand-picked and elegantly displayed for you to experience the product first-hand.
- This console's debonair design sets the mood for the surrounding interior.
- Layers of sophisticated materials are masterfully integrated into a contemporary, geometric profile that captures the essence of an artisan-made 1970s Italian collectible.
- The console's base and top are crafted from Ebony Macassar and distinguished by its bold, linear figured woodgrain.
- The table's geometric base is finished in a luxe Urban Black lacquer and accented with Urban Brass-creating an intriguing contrast of materials.
- Designed by artist and furniture designer Jose Leite de Castro, this unique piece offers one-of-a-kind styling that captures the international nuances of European flair and contemporary design in a way that's highly livable and authentically relatable.
For the home interiors industry, Caracole represents a beautiful turn in a new direction. Caracole creates high-style furniture, filled with personality, and at an exceptional value. Selecting unique materials and designing individual pieces, rather than collections, Caracole disregards the notion that particular pieces must reside in particular rooms. And in the process, distinctive pieces come to life, for every room of the home.
Specifications subject to change without notice. Due to differences in screen resolutions, the fabrics and finishes displayed may vary from the actual fabric and finish colors.