La Dame Chair
In Stock Items Leave Warehouse in 16-20 weeks
Collection: Christopher Guy
Dimensions: 30W x 24D x 31H inches
Item Number: 60-0359
- The Camellia flower maintains an established association with Dumas’s literary work, “La Dame aux Camélias” ("The Lady of the Camellias”).
- Its heroine had resonated for Chanel since her youth, making a debut as a decorative element on a simple white-trimmed black suit in 1933.
- With its understated elegance, this low-back chair captures the same attention to detail at the dining table or as an occasional chair.
- Arm Height: 29 / Seat Width: 24 / Seat Depth: 19 / Seat Height: 20
- Available in other fabric and finishes
Creators of the world's most fabulous lifestyles, Christopher Guy is a collection of elegance, which is central to the philosophy of the brand. Each piece is hand-crafted to perfection and because of this, no two Christopher Guy pieces are the same. The design blends the line between art and furniture—a result unlike anything else.
Allow the passion, knowledge and philosophy of a Grayson Luxury Design Associate help you tailor your bespoke Christopher Guy Furniture. Visit the Design Studio to touch and feel the over 30 finishes, 300 fabric and 20 material combinations available for your bespoke piece.
Specifications subject to change without notice. Due to differences in screen resolutions, the fabrics and finishes displayed may vary from the actual fabric and finish colors.