La Dame Chair
Dimensions: 30W x 24D x 31H inches
Item Number: 60-0359
- The Camellia flower maintains an established association with Dumas’s literary work, “La Dame aux Camélias” ("The Lady of the Camellias”).
- Its heroine had resonated for Chanel since her youth, making a debut as a decorative element on a simple white-trimmed black suit in 1933.
- With its understated elegance, this low-back chair captures the same attention to detail at the dining table or as an occasional chair.
- Arm Height: 29 / Seat Width: 24 / Seat Depth: 19 / Seat Height: 20
- Available in other fabric and finishes
Need more info?
Contact us at 310-652-3220 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Specifications subject to change without notice. Due to differences in screen resolutions, the fabrics and finishes displayed may vary from the actual fabric and finish colors.