Collection: Christopher Guy
Dimensions: W26 x D26 x H28"
Item Number: 76-0379
Lead Time: Made-to-order, inquire about our in-stock program. Call (310) 652-3220 for availability or send us a message.
Why We're Different? Over the past decade, Grayson Luxury has become known and respected as the destination for luxuriously crafted one-of-a-kind furniture. Visit us at our Beverly Hills Showroom for help tailoring your bespoke furniture.
- With the grace of an ancient temple, this monolithic side table is fittingly sculptured in Andesite temple stone mined from the volcanic foothills in Java, with a palm wood top crowning the base.
- Certified Mahogany hardwood.
- Veneered Mahogany top - Palm wood
- Hand-sculptured volcanic stone base
- Finish as shown: Natural Tabac
- Available in other finishes
Creators of the world's most fabulous lifestyles, Christopher Guy is a collection of elegance, which is central to the philosophy of the brand. Each piece is hand-crafted to perfection and because of this, no two Christopher Guy pieces are the same. The design blends the line between art and furniture—a result unlike anything else.
Allow the passion, knowledge and philosophy of a Grayson Luxury Design Associate help you tailor your bespoke Christopher Guy Furniture. Visit the Design Studio to touch and feel the over 30 finishes, 300 fabric and 20 material combinations available for your bespoke piece.
Specifications subject to change without notice. Due to differences in screen resolutions, the fabrics and finishes displayed may vary from the actual fabric and finish colors.